Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Presents, filthy lucre.

I like giving presents. Seriously. I really enjoy the thinking about, the buying, the giving. I also like the receiving. I am human.

So am I better giver or receiver? Here is a list of what I gave and received, in no particular order. I like everything here, spoiled brat.

Gave

1 x mp3 player
2 x Flaming lips CD’s “Ego tripping at the gates of hell”
1 x Clive Cussler novel “Trojan Odyessy”
1 x REM CD “Singles collection”
1 x Dave Matthews CD “Some Devil”
1 x Schott’s food and drink miscellany
1 x Michael Smith biography of Captain Oates “I am just going outside”
3 x D’Arenburg wines (1 x Dead Arm, 1 x Laughing Magpie, 1 x Footbolt)
1 x Joanne Harris book “Blackberry Wine”
1 x Tracy Chevalier book “The Lady and Unicorn”
1 x Hanging Bird Feeder
1 x Creature Comforts DVD
1 x Pat Shortt DVD “Live and a bit dangerous”
1 x Ambrose Bierce book “The Devil’s dictionary”
1 x The Human torch action figure
1 x Fargo Special edition DVD
1 x Bird Table
1 x Indoor plant
1 x Body shop smelly box

Received

1 x Jumper
1 x Decanter
1 x Bottle of Cloudy bay
1 x Egg Fridge
1 x Penguin Dictionary Set
1 x Pink Panther box set
1 x Lyrics Board game
1 x Saints or Sinners board game
1 x Cocktail kit
1 x Executive table football
1 x Do it yourself snowglobe
1 x Donation to Trocaire
2 x Bo Selecta DVD

No comments: