Friday, March 02, 2007

Phychic pyschic

Sinéad and I went a psychic fair in the Westgrove Hotel in Clane. It is not the first time we’ve been, I doubt it will be the last.

It was chock full of women (chick full?), with the odd (and I mean odd) guy hanging about. Taffeta-clad behemoths and beardos everywhere. Like last time, I avoided the scientologists who all looked like child molesters. I did like the look of their stress tester though, retro in a 1950’s science fiction kind of way. Sin got her fortune told. Her neural APIs either have their ports closed or her psychic is not hooking into them with the right psychic code, so all she got was the normal garbage. The psychic did say I was “a good man” so at least she got something right. I went off to leaf through a book on Tantric sex and put it back without buying it.

I picked up this card and will give Madam Moira a plug here. Visit her, she’s the phychic’s pyschic.

phychicpyschic

No comments: