Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Word 2007, Cyber Nations, Jane Eyre and more

I am using word 2k7 to post this blog. It enables me (heh! Is that English?) to do all sorts of things like this

Which I won't be doing ever again, of course.

Anyways.

I have been playing this game cybernations on the internet. A limited enough creation, you set up a nation, trade for resources go to war etc. I got two of the worst resources in the game: Furs and Sugar. Michael tells me I should delete my nation and start again. I have an issue with this. Why can't I progress using the resources I've been given, rather than cave and have what everybody else has? I think exploiting the game mechanic in this way takes the game out of the game. I think I am just going to pick a fight I can't win and let my nation suffer.

What about Jane Eyre you say? Well, A few folk have come here looking for information on her. I hope you weren't disappointed.

No way to add labels either. Bah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A limited enough game is not fair
Granted it s no Desktop defense but a very good game otherwise

While Furs and Sugar are pretty cr@p they are not awful, and with a bit of perseverance on the trade side you can get a pretty good resource set from them