Monday, July 02, 2007

Information is a super-weird substance

Couple of things.

Magician not shaman

I bought "The Mindscape of Alan Moore" on DVD. I am promised a psychedelic journey into one of the world's most powerful minds. You can see the trailer here. The only thing that puts me off a little is the way the director calls himself "DeZ VYLENZ" (sic.)

Promises to be good. Sinead is not very enthusiastic about watching it, so the review may have to wait a while. The three hours of extras will definitely involve me finding some time to myself.

Talking about Sinead and Alan Moore, I bought Lost Girls a while back which I must finish reading. Sin read it and enjoyed it, I think. I'll ask her to post her comments.

Maybe after watching and reading the above, I'll buy Robert Anton Wilson's Maybe Logic. You can watch the trailer here.

If you go to Pope Bob's (RIP) site he is selling a DVD called "Wilhiem Reich in Hell." Due to previous cloudbusting efforts, I'd consider purchasing this, but even I have limits. An Am-Dram courtroom-punk drama that I didn't make myself is probably that limit.

Apologies if this looks a bit like a wikipedia entry