Friday, June 17, 2005

Enlightened Man.

The good times were great, I’ll never forget.
Drunk, Happy and High. No regrets.
Beaches hot, never a storm.
Women I had, such perfect form.

But in case you think it was all just a trip,
I here annotate. Bad memories slip.
First there was love, mostly a sham
A wiser man, Don’t give a damn.

Makira the first, tried to give help
But I didn’t need it; I lied to myself
He gave story with story, but I didn’t see.
That each and all; were all about me.

For a while was lost; vision impaired
But a local stranger, my course steered.
If some day that stranger is me
I’ll gladly fulfil, for Karma to see.

Teddycow in her arms, I dared not glance,
Scared the sight of her tears; yet another chance.
I sat and I cried, and all people they stared.
They marched her away, confused why I cared.

Canome with Ice, I flew Ryanair
Helicopter; Jep; Dispelled Dispair.
Orange is Som; Succulent Sweet
Dirty was Clean; Her friend I meet.

Things I knew sure, wholly and true
Have faded about me, bigotry blues.
The outside and inside are never the same
I know this now. And so glad I came.

With the best will in the world, some things break
And with a stroke of luck; a million you make.

Avoid confrontation. Its all the same.
Win or lose. Your playing a game.

Accept some answers, can never be found.
There is a god. I heard his sound.

Every day of my journey, some happy and sad,
New lessons were learnt, School’s not so bad.
So after it all, I’m back with no tan.
Doesn’t matter to me, because I’m an enlightened man.

PS : References here, are quite obscure.
I will explain, of that I'm sure.
But not right now, I need some time.
Still wrapped in my thoughts, me and mine.

No comments: