Thursday, August 04, 2005

Unanswerables Answered


Snopes.com who try to answer urban myths and legends have a list of ‘Unanswerables’ posted here. In their own words they find the questions “too obscure or complicated […] to answer”

Here I try to pick up the slack.

Has anyone had to cut off their tongue because it frozen to a flagpole?

Only really, really stupid people.


Hi, I just wanted to ask if you could investigate this urban legend. 16 is the age of consent for having sex with someone over 18.

Depends what country you are in. If you are in the US you’d probably want to go to France where they’ll give you a medal instead of extraditing you.

Is Ciara a MAN????? PLEASE ANSWER ME BACK!!!!!

Yep.

I heard that bananas have a natural chemical that makes you happy. Is it also true that cockroaches can survive an atomic blast?

I love this question. Were you eating bananas when you wrote this?

I'm 19 and from Yuma, Az and I would like to know if this myth I'v been hearing is true? By masturbating it helps the chance by not getting cancer? Is that true?..also I'v hurd other myths about masturbation and don't know if those myths are true or not. But I would like to know about the question I asked befoe.


Keep masturbating buddy, hopefully it’ll keep you indoors and stop you breeding.

Is it true that a girl cannot get pregnant if her mate smokes the seeds of marijuana when he smokes marijuana, please tell me if this is true because a lot of people tell me it is true and a lot of people tell me it's not and I don't know whaether to believe it or not because this town lies a lot. thanks.


Are you from one of those states that has a God but no sex-ed? Yes you can get pregnant, but by the time you will have read this you probably know that for yourself.

Is the government really as controlling and secretive as books make them out to be? Are there really tons and tons of secret spies all over the world?


Ask yourself if there an answer you would believe for this question.

I would like to know what does work and what does not work for getting rid of 'hickeys.' Such as the cold spoon trick, toothpaste trick, etc.

Slag.


Well I hope that clears things up for all of you knowledge seekers. TTFN.

No comments: