Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello Stranger, My Best Friend

Hi,

Nice to meet you. You're at this thing too, huh? Who do you know? Ah, you're her husband. You don't know anyone either? Aha! It appears that you have all the qualifications to be: MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE EVENING.

Let's bond through the medium of Jägerbombs. You want to drink Crème de Menthe mixed with Baileys? Anything for you buddy, the night is young and we are, of course, the best of friends. Let's try some Sambucca.

I have given you your assassin name: "The Chiropractor." I shall refer to you by this for the rest of the evening.

We start to share strangly intimate details. That's ok. We're friends forever. Let's dance. Golly! You can really move. If I wasn't married and a little bit more gay, you'd be the guy for me.

You know, I think our lady wives are really impressed with our behaviour. Look at the way they are looking at us. I think that's called "eye-fucking." I am really lucky to have a best friend like you. Man these whiskey-shooters are good. Perhaps they'd taste better in a pint of guinness.

It's three thirty ay em and we have started discussing homoerotic action thrillers. I too think that Jason Statham has never appeared in a bad movie. Its a pity that Josh Hartnett isn't in more films.

Someone is taking photos? Huddle up, buddy! We'll want to capture this moment and remember it for the rest of our lives.

Sadly True

No comments: