Monday, October 25, 2004

Concept Albums




White,Red,Me

Have Faith
Right where I want Him
Calling the Devil
Spacehopper
Big Oaks
Boy, Trust the Doctor
White Arts
Free Will
Warm, Warm Days




My City

Bloody Sunday, Good Friday
Dirty Protest
White Snow, Red Blood (Those Derry fields)
I beat him like a Black and Tan
H-Block Lullaby
Filthy Peelers
Orange Crush
Seperation Hurts
My City
Santa doesn't come to the English
Lonely in prision
A maze in Grace
Dangerous Presents



Ugly Things

i've had enough
grounds for violence
bored to tears
pain in heaven
happy
forged by sadness
abstracts
sleep forever
endorphin rush
sneaker



Grey on Grey

ROUND and AROUND
BLUES, BLUES and YOU
JUST LIKE YOU to GO THAT WAY
WATCHING WOMEN on TV
GIVEN TIME to BELIEVE
LONELY EYED PROUD BEAUTY
FINALLY I GET to LEAVE
WATCH IT as IT PASSES

No comments: