Monday, February 13, 2006

Sky Views : Part II

Dear Rupert,

I only reciently moved into my new house and got my sky dish re-connected last week. I've been off the air from sky for the last 5 months and I have to say your new post water-shed line up is fasinating: Babecast being broadcast simultaneously on about 8 different channels, its basically topless girls on mobiles charging young eager males an arm and a leg to phone them or text them, how exciting, lads your money would be better spent subscribing to one of the many soft-core channels available on sky between chanels 965 and 995 !!!

On the plus side Sky+ rocks especially when connected to my projector and Amp for movies and sport.

Regards,
Niall

P.S. Disregard the previous letter from Conor, if he was a true TV/Sky fan he would have a satellite dish and not dodgy Chorus Cable, I suppose its an improvement for Conor on the rabbits ears he had in his previous place.

No comments: