Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Amazon Replies

Well what did I expect? What I got I suppose, a polite PFO. Bearing in mind I wasn't confused about shipping, just annoyed about it. In the past I also have in the passed suggestions onto "along to the appropriate department," we all know what that means. I have a friend from Fermanagh though, and he has offered to bring the stuff down for me. Way to beat to the system. Would there be a market to get stuff delivered up North and deliver for half amazon's rates? Maybe. I wonder what the weight of sales are like in the south?

"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding regarding our free Super Saver Delivery option. As stated on our website, this option applies only to UK delivery addresses. You can find our current international delivery rates on our website at the following Help Desk page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/11072971

We are always working to serve our international customers better. However, as policy, we do not comment on any possible expansion plans. Please know that all our customers, international and at home, are very important to us and I have passed your suggestion along to the appropriate department.We apologise for any disappointment this may cause. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,
Etc.,
"

No comments: